Phosphate Wash And Recycling System
Maintenance And Support
Consulting And Support From Start To Finish
Phosphate Wash And Recycling System Support
CPR SYSTEMS,™ a division of T. George Podell & Co., Inc., designed, built and installed the first Cleaning, Phosphating & Recycling (CPR SYSTEMS™) in 1989. That unit is still in operation today and the customer added CPR SYSTEMS™ to 4 more of their locations over the years. One step. Zero discharge. Proven performance. It’s what you expect from the industry innovator. And CPR SYSTEMS™ delivers.
- Consulting services during initial needs assessment
- Phone consulting for special production or parts challenges
- Onsite testing and training after installation
- Parts & chemicals in stock for just-in-time shipping
- Online maintenances videos
- Onsite service, if ever needed, after installation
Our customers also count on us to be there for them in whatever capacity they need whether it be consulting or brainstorming to solve unusual parts challenges, testing the system after installation, providing onsite training to be sure their CPR SYSTEMS™ operators get the maximum results in the least time, or making instructional maintenance videos available on our website. And, they know CEO, George Podell, is overseeing every job with hands-on involvement and complete personal availability to all CPR SYSTEMS™ customers.